Training means having fun, enjoying: Reach our goals of fitness or weight loss or both.
This is how it should be.
Don’t feel this way? So let’s do something about it – and lets do it today.
A personal fitness trainer will support you, show you how to train and lead you towards your goal, be it weight loss, physical fitness, post pregnancy training, or anything else.
You have decided to train with a personal trainer? Great! But how do you choose the right ones?
- How do you verify that they have the right education?
- Do they have the necessary knowledge and experience?
- Are they aware of the required precautions to prevent injury?
- Are they fun to train with and talk to?
InShape’s primary goal is to solve the problem for our customers of selecting a professional personal fitness trainer.
We conduct in depth interviews with the trainers, verify knowledge of their training and safety methods, and assess their interpersonal skills.
Content of the training sessions:
- We recommend between 2-3 weekly sessions
- A standard session includes warm up, aerobic training, cyclic training or power training, depending on your personal goals and your personal trainer’s judgment.
- Diet. A suggested nourishment and diet plan will be prepared by a nutritionist. You will be requested to keep record of all food and beverage consumed during a period of one week for tracking purposes.
- Weight loss tracking: Once a week we will record your weight. The trainer will also review the list of food and beverage consumed, and if needed, we will consult the nutritionist.
- Physical fitness tracking: at the end of each session the trainer will list the length of aerobic training, number of repetitions and load levels, to monitor the improvement in physical fitness and make any necessary adjustments if needed.
A few points about the trainers we employ:
- All of our trainers are graduates of leading institutions for physical training (such as Wingate).
- We have trainers fluent in English that come from the U.K. and the U.S.A
- Our trainers are examined also regarding their interpersonal capabilities, not only professional knowledge.
- We have trainers in all major locations around the country.
- Our trainers are under constant supervision to verify that they maintain the level of knowledge and courtesy.
- Our personal trainers ….. wait a minute, if we tell you everything now, what will we have left to tell you over the phone?
To start training today and take a step closer to your goals, call now
073-7283531 or 054-9147715
Business hours Sun-Thu 8-19:30, Fri 8-13
Or fill in the contact form at the top of the page.
All rights reserved to InShape, 32 Hadaliot St, Netanya, Israel. Tel : 073-7283531, 054-9147715