To train is to have fun, to enjoy. To reach our goals of fitness or weight loss or both.
This is how it should be.
Dont feel this way? So let's do something about it – and lets do it today.
A personal fitness trainer will support you, show you how to and lead you towards your goal, be it weightloss, physical fitness, post pregnancy training, or any other goal.
You have decided to train with a personal trainer! Good, but how to choose one?
- How to verify that he (or she) has the right education?
- Does she (or he) have the knowledge and experience?
- Is he aware of the required precautions to prevent injury?
- Is he fun to train with, and have a conversation?
InShape's primary goal is to solve the problem for our customers of selecting a professional personal fitness trainer.
We conduct indepth interviews with the trainers, verify knowledge of training methods, training safely, and assess the interpersonal skills of the trainer.
Content of the training sessions:
- We recommend between 2-3 weekly sessions
- A standard session includes warm up, aerobic training, cyclic training or power training, depending on your personal goals and your personal trainers judgment.
- Diet. A suggested nourishment and diet plan will be prepared by a nutrition. You will be requested to keep record of all food and beverage consumed during a period of one week for tracking purposes.
- Weight loss tracking: Once a week we will record your weight. The trainer will also go over the list of food and beverage consumed, and if needed we will consult the nutrition.
- Physical fitness tracking: at the end of each session the trainer will list the length of aerobic training, number of repetitions and load level, in order to monitor the improvement in physical fitness and make any necessary adjustments if needed.
A few points about the trainers we employ:
- All of our trainers are graduates of leading institutions for physical training (Wingate).
- We have trainers fluent in English that come from the U.K. and the U.S.A
- Our trainers are examined also on their interpersonal capabilities, not only professional knowledge.
- We have trainers in all major locations around the country.
- Our trainers are under constant supervision to verify that they maintain the level of knowledge and courtesy.
- Our personal trainers ….. wait a minute, if we tell you every thing now, what will we say over the phone?
To start training today and take a step towards your goals call now
073-7283531 or 054-9147715
Business hours Sun-Thu 8-19:30, Fri 8-13
Or fill in the contact form at the top of the page.
All rights reserved to InShape, 32 Hadaliot St, Netanya, Israel. Tel : 073-7283531, 054-9147715